Attesting a translation is a simple procedure and generally will not greatly affect the cost of translation or delay the completion of your translation. Any document in any language that we have translated could be attested by us, this will permit you to use the notarized translation for any government or official use.
Fast and Efficient Notarial Services
If your translation is a personal or commercial document that needs to be accepted for legal purposes, you may need it to be notarised.
These services include the preparation of power of attorney, memorandum of association, articles of association, contracts, agreements and any document that needs to be legally prepared.
Elite Legal Translation Services offers the highest standards of services that suit your needs. We work only with the most experienced legal consultants with clear understanding of the minute legal details in every legal document translation.
Our commitment to high quality service is the feature that keeps our clients with us for years. The best indicator of quality of our work is the loyalty of our clients over the years.
Numerous Clients Have Already Trusted Our Services
If you have questions about the process of legal document translation or our other notary services. Our team of legal translators and consultants are offering their services in the following:
- Stamping of documents which is printed in the letterhead of a certified translator with stamp and signature accredited by the Ministry of Justice of the UAE.
- Drawing up of power of attorneys, contracts, agreements, business correspondence, filling in application forms in Arabic and English languages and translation of the same into other languages, to be used inside the UAE as well as in any other country abroad.
- Consultation and translation services related to notary departments, courts of jurisdiction, public prosecution, and law firms in the country.
- Preparation of all types of general and private power of attorneys in Arabic and other languages in order to be attested and approved by notary public and relevant authorities, as well as embassies and consulates.
- Preparation of documents required for a child to travel abroad, subject to attestation and approval by notary public and relevant authorities, as well as embassies and consulates.
request free quote